The overall purpose of PTA is to make every child’s potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for all children. — National PTA Mission Statement
The Bluffsview PTA is the volunteer organization devoted to the education and well being of all Bluffsview students. We invite all parents and families to join the Bluffsview PTA and be a member of the volunteer group that is working to enrich and enhance the day-to-day educational experience of our children.
As a group, we work together to help implement additional educational programs and activities such as:
- PE, Library, Art, and Music resources (Field Day, Turkey Trot, artist visits, musicals)
- Educational assemblies (BizTown, COSI on Wheels)
- Family social functions (Ice Cream Social, Family Fun Night, Spring Carnival/Raffle, Dames & Donuts, Dudes & Donuts)
- Technological educational purchases (Smart Boards, Chrome Books, Elmos)
Your 2017-18 Bluffsview PTA Board Officers would love to hear your comments, suggestions, and questions.
- President: Sarah O’Leary (email@example.com)
- 1st Vice President: Pamela Snow (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 2nd Vice President: Cindy Fox
- Treasurer: Julie Brigner (email@example.com)
- Secretary: Jenny Lee (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Core Curriculum Committee Rep: Kathy Mahadevan (email@example.com)
- Worthington PTA Council Rep: Cindi Timmons
- Facilities Development Task Force Rep: ?
- Teacher Representative: Megan Mott
For information about the website or social media, contact Mary Jane Jimenez (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Amy Tolbert (email@example.com).